B2B Exhibition Visitor Rules
All persons who have accepted an organiser's invitation , have registered on-line as a visitor, agree to these rules and undertake to abide them:
- Registration is MANDATORY for all visitors.
- On the first two days, the exhibition is open to professionals only. A professional visitor is any business owner, entrepreneur, public official, director, manager, executive, or any other representative of a foreign or domestic company, enterprise, public authority, association, or union, attending the exhibition for business or professional purposes. The organisers reserve the right to request a document from visitors confirming their professional status: business card, power of attorney or official letter from an organisation, or any document certifying their professional status.
- All exhibitors must have a badge. Badges are issued at the registration desk at the entrance to the exhibition and are valid for the whole exhibition period.
- Badges can be obtained with a completed invitation or a registration form.
- E-badges can be obtained by registering online on the official website. For that purpose print this badge to A4, fold as instructed, beat the queues and walk straight into the exhibition hall.
- Visitors exchanging cash tickets or invitations for badges must fill out a registration form, which can be found on the tables next to the registration desk.
- Students from relevant universities may attend the exhibition free of charge on Day 3. Students must be accompanied by a lecturer and must be on the list of students certified by the university administration and agreed with the organiser.
- Transferring or selling e-tickets and visitor badges to a third party is prohibited. The organiser reserves the right to verify badges with visitors' names by requesting identification.
- Visitors are not permitted to trade, distribute advertising material, hold presentations, demonstrations, campaigns, or any other actions or events at the exhibition without written consent from the organiser.
- It is prohibited to be in a state or appearance that does not meet the business nature of the exhibition and general behaviour norms, or to disturb public order at the exhibition.
- Under 18s are only permitted to attend the exhibition on the final day and must be accompanied by an adult.
- The organiser reserves the right to refuse entry to visitors who are aggressive, insult staff or security, or who are intoxicated.
- The organiser reserves the right to refuse entry, without compensation, to visitors who violate any of these rules.